[Detail of an unidentified building.]
[Dog in backyard.]
Possibly the backyard of 208 East 35th Street.
[Detail of ornament on building façade.]
[Caryatid on unidentified building.]
David Garblik Textiles and John P. Rosenberg office.
[Ornamentation on unidentified building.]
[Ornamentation on the corner of an unidentified building.
[Unidentified house with "The Dillard" near door.]
[Cast iron detail on building.]
["Washington Irving" bronze bust on granite pedestal.]
Demolished in 1980.
[Stores on Rivington Street.]
[Madison Square Park and the north building of the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company.]
From left to right, the numbers of the buildings are: 5, 3 and 1.
[161 Henry Street.]
[24, 22, and 20 College Place.]
[Grand Army Plaza.]
[Unidentified courtyard beneath skyway.]
Possibly part of a school, college, university or institute.
[The Lake in Central Park with the San Remo towers in the background.]
[Bowling Green Offices Building, 5-11 Broadway.]
The number of the building is 2.
[Columbia University campus with "Curl" sculpture.]
[Unidentified institutional building.]
[Delancey Street between Orchard and Allen Streets.]
[Man sitting in a residential interior.]
[47 St. James Place.]
[Looking at the north building and clock tower of the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company from Madison Square Park.]
The numbers of the buildings on the left are 60 and 58.
[278 and 276 Hicks Street.]
[Jehovah's Witnesses dormitory and library facility, 119 Columbia Heights.]
[Looking east across the Hudson River to the Lower Manhattan skyline.]
[Cooper Square and Cooper Union Foundation Building.]
[Interior of a residence.]
[Union Square Greenmarket.]
[West Side Elevated Highway.]
[Looking east from a deteriorated dock in New Jersey to the Lower Manhattan skyline.]
[Unidentified brick buildings on cobblestone courtyard.]
[Looking east in Central Park Zoo toward the Sea Lion Pool and the Arsenal Building.]
[Unidentified interior space under renovation.]
[Unidentified brick building next to rubble-strewn vacant lot.]
[Unidentified four-story brick building dated 1870.]
The number of the building is 434.