[Decorative clock on the side of an unidentified building, possibly a bank.]
[195 Broadway, detail of upper stories.]
Originally Sparrow Shoe factory warehouse.
West 44th Street [43rd Street to 60th Street]
Bar Association Bldg. 1898. #42 W. 44th St. Published July 2, 1898 in The American Architect and Building...
530 7th Avenue [Upper facade.]
[The Century Association, 7 West 43rd Street.]
[Entrance to 5 West 86th Street.]
[972-973 Fifth Avenue.]
Originally Payne and Helen Hay Whitney House/Henry Cook House, now Cultural Services, Embassy of France....
[123 East 35th Street.]
Originally the James F. D. Lanier House.
[655-671 Sixth Avenue.]
Originally Hugh O'Neill Dry Goods Store. Possibly printed from a photograph taken between 1970-1990.
[East side of Tenth Avenue between 21st and 22nd Streets.]
Untitled [The demolition of Pennsylvania Station, 1964-1965.]