[Garbage disposal station.]
[12th Avenue looking north from the south side of 24th Street.]
[Looking north on 12th Avenue from 25th Street.]
The City's Welcome to Their Majesties King George VI and Queen Elizabeth
June 10, 1939
Twelfth Avenue and 50th Street [Ninth Avenue to Twelfth Avenue, West 3rd Street to 23rd Street]
Northeast Corner Twelfth Ave. and 50th St. -1920. Part of the Astor Estate | J. Clarence Davies Street...
West 51st Street [43rd Street to 60th Street]
#604 W. 51st St. - 1920. Part of the Astor Estate ; #612 W. 51st St. - 1920. Part of the Astor Estate...
[New York Waterway Terminal, Pier 79, 459 Twelfth Avenue.]
[Starrett-Lehigh Building and old Baltimore and Ohio Railroad freight station.]
No. 13 & 14 Abattoir Place, West 39th Street, New York. Thomas White.
Peremptory Chancery Sale
460 12th Avenue between 39th and 40th Street. Yale Express Systems Building, general exterior looking N.E. from west side of expressway [to show] steel windows and section at top of aluminum curtain w
12th Avenue between 47th and 48th Street. Dairylea Milk Building, general view of 12th Avenue front and 48th Street side with garage.
[West 42nd Street Looking East from 42nd Street Ferry.]
42nd st. looking east from the 42nd St. Ferry at 12th Ave. Streetcars, billboards, pedestrians and streetlamps...
"Washday", West 133rd St. and 12th Avenue
Under Riverside Drive Viaduct
125th Street and Twelfth Avenue.
West 50th Street [43rd Street to 60th Street]
#641 W. 50th St. - 1920. Part of the Astor Estate ; #637-639 W. 50th St. - 1920. Part of the Astor Estate...
#647-649 W. 50th St. - 1920. Part of the Astor Estate | J. Clarence Davies Street Views Scrapbook
[Workers on West Side.]
601 West 26th Street. Starrett Lehigh Building. Interior
West 48th Street and Twelfth Avenue. Marine Club. Watercolor rendering
Under Riverside Drive Viaduct [Variant]
[Waterfront and ship scenes.]
Buildings, Canada Dry Building, 55th St. & 12th Ave., New York.
The Canada Dry Building at 55th Street & 12th Avenue. Joe-Harry Diner is in the foreground.
Opening of the De Witt Clinton Park
November 4, 1905. Hon. Geo. B. McClellan, Mayor. Samuel Parsons, Jr., President of Park Board.
Chas. Franke, Dyeing and Cleaning Establishment
Offices 1212 Broadway, 59 Division Street, 532-534 Eighth Avenue and 613 West 46th Street.
[Lobby of the Javits Center.]
#610 - 615 West 50 St. N.Y.C. View from N.W. looking S.E.
Unbound photograph album; prints mounted on board.