[Unidentified building with lion sculpture on façade.]
404 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn
[33-35 Grand Street.]
Formerly Manufacturers Trust Company, originally North Side Bank.
West 77th Street [64th Street to 178th Street]
The American Museum of Natural History. 1881. N. side of 77th St., bet. Central Park West and Columbus...
The American Museum of Natural History. 1925. N. side of 77th St., from Central Park West to Columbus...
[Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, 321 East 61st Street.]
Demolished in 1998.
[150 Fifth Avenue.]
Originally the Methodist Book Concern.
[H.H. Upham Building, 508 LaGuardia Place, and 510-514 LaGuardia Place.]
[Looking south on Wooster Street to 42-46 Wooster Street.]
[DeVinne Press Building, 393-399 Lafayette Street.]
[Our Lady of Lebanon Maronite Catholic Cathedral, 113 Remsen Street.]
Originally Church of the Pilgrims.
[Schermerhorn Building, 376-380 Lafayette Street.]
[484-490 Broome Street.]
[393-399 Lafayette Street.]
Originally DeVinne Press Building.
[Anchorage Place and Plymouth Street.]
[Eagle Warehouse & Storage Co., 28 Old Fulton Street.]
[55 Poplar Street.]
[Hotel Mercer, 99 Prince Street, across the street from Fanelli Cafe.]
Printed from an earlier photograph taken around 1975.
49-50 Prospect Park West, Brooklyn (Ethical Culture School)
315 Clinton Avenue, Brooklyn
[Excelsior Power Company Building.]
Converted to an apartment building in 1979.
[National Association of Machinists AFL-CIO, 7 East 15th Street.]
Originally YWCA, formerly Rand School.
[120 West 46th Street.]
Formerly Public School 67, later High School of the Performing Arts. Now Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis High...
[Fire Engine Company No. 54, 304 West 47th Street.]
[77th Street entrance to the American Museum of Natural History.]
[First Roumanian-American Congregation, 89-93 Rivington Street.]
[47, 49-51, and 53-55 Elizabeth Street.]
[St. Stephen's Church, 151 East 28th Street.]
[468 West Broadway.]
[Jefferson Street façade of the David Sarnoff Building, 197 East Broadway.]
[179-175, 173 and 171 Duane Street.]
[416-418 Sixth Avenue and C.O. Bigelow Chemists at 412-414 Sixth Avenue.]
[Sacred Heart of Jesus Church, 457 West 51st Street.]
[West side of West Broadway between Watts and Grand Streets.]
[Pastene & Co., Inc., 152 Franklin Street.]
[Washington Square Methodist Church, 135-139 West 4th Street.]
Converted to apartments in 2006.
[154 West 55th Street.]
Formerly 55th Street Playhouse, originally stables and Holbein Studio.
[West-Park Presbyterian Church.]
[77th Street frontage of the American Museum of Natural History.]
[Fruitcrest Corporation, 109 South 6th Street.]
Originally Bedford Avenue Theatre.