Estate of Thomas and Robert Lucker [Lueker?]
The following is a map of the Estate of Thomas and Robert Lucker [Lueker?] | See Liber 46 page 191 |...
Invitation Ball. First Company National Cadets
Military Hall, 193 Bowery, December 8. For Mr. Vandenburgh.
San Rocco Protettore di Savoia Lucania
Celebrated each year on August 15-16 at 293 Mott Street, under the auspices of the San Rocco Mutual Aid...
Lafayette Street [Jackson Street to Ludlow Street]
Hawley & Hoops. 1909. (Candy Manufacturers). Lafayette, Jersey & Mulberry Streets. | J. Clarence Davies...
Mulberry Street [Market Street to Park Avenue & 41st Street]
Methodist Book Concern, 200 Mulberry Street | J. Clarence Davies Street Views Scrapbook
Prince Street - Mott to Mulberry Sts. [Park Row to Prince Street]
St. Patrick's Cathedral as rebuilt 1868 | J. Clarence Davies Street Views Scrapbook
St. Patrick's Pro-Cathedral. Prince Street, Mott to Mulberry Streets. Corner-stone 1809. Completed 1815....
Prince Street and Mulberry Street [Park Row to Prince Street]
Departure of the 69th Regiment NYSM, Tuesday, April 23rd, 1861. The Irish Headquarters around St. Patrick's...
Spring Street [Reade Street to Suffolk Street]
The New York Dispensary, 34-36 Spring Street | J. Clarence Davies Street Views Scrapbook
[The Bowery at East Houston Street.]
St. Patrick's Cathedral, Mott St
Drawn by C. Burton. Engraved by Hatch & Smillie.
Grand Matinee Ball Given by John Masterson
Brooks Assembly Rooms, November 27, 1879.
Grand Complimentary Ball Tendered to Mr. John M. Dent
At Brooks' Assembly Rooms, September 22, 1879.Burke Bros., Printers, 583 Grand Street, New York.
Lewie's Wholesale and Retail Jewelry Establishment
230 Bowery, New York.
Yard in Jersey Street Tenement.
Printed by Chicago Albumen Works from original glass plate negative taken around 1897.
Printed around 2014 from a photograph taken in 1974.
Lafayette Street and Cleveland Place [Jackson Street to Ludlow Street]
Junction of the Present Cleveland Pl. and Lafayette St. Looking South | J. Clarence Davies Street Views...
Centre Street and Grand Street [Central Park West to Coenties Slip]
The Odd-Fellows' Hall. New York. | J. Clarence Davies Street Views Scrapbook
[Superior Printing Ink Co. and Freedman Die Cutters Inc.]
Formerly Germania Bank building, now the private residence of photographer Jay Maisel.
[Old St. Patrick's Convent and Girls' School, 32 Prince Street.]
Originally Roman Catholic Orphan Asylum.
[St. Michael's Chapel, 266 Mulberry Street.]
Originally St. Patrick's chancery office. Adjacent to St. Patrick's Old Cathedral, 260-264 Mulberry Street....
[Superior Printing Ink Co. in the Puck Building.]
The People's Theatre
Bowery opp. Prince St. New York N.Y. Opened Nov. 25, 1876.
[St. Patrick's Old Cathedral, 260-264 Mulberry Street.]
Street Scenes, etc. Showing Displays of Liberty Loan Posters during World War I [Posters in the window of 309 Lafayette Street.]
[183 and 185 Bowery.]
["Puck" statue over Lafayette Street entrance to the Puck Building.]
[East side of Bowery at the intersection of Delancey Street.]
[256-258 Mott Street.]
Originally the 14th Ward Industrial School and Astor Memorial Building.
[G. La Rosa & Son Bread Co., 209 Elizabeth Street.]
Peoples Theatre and City Theatre
Bowery opp. Broome St. New York N.Y. Built on the site of Tony Pastor's Opera House. Opened Sept. 3,...
Bowery & Prince St Looking North
Unbound photograph album; prints mounted on board.
Bowery & Prince St Looking West
[Mott Street entry to St. Patrick's Old Cathedral, 260-264 Mulberry Street.]
[St. Patrick's Old Cathedral, 260-264 Mulberry Street. Detail of brick wall and doors.]
Police Districts of New York
New-York and Harlem Rail-Road Company
Free ticket. Expires May 21, 1854.
Rainbow Hotel ; S. Steinfeld, Esq. ; John Commerford & Co.
Rainbow Hotel, on the English style, 31-33 Beekman Street. W. J. Howell, proprietor. S. Steinfeld, Esq.,...