Williamsburg Plaza, Brooklyn, N. Y.
At Home. Jessie O. Booth
January 1, 1881 from 1, till 12 P.M. 71 Lee Avenue.
[Shelter house, Cooper Park.]
[Creedomoor Stables, 204 Havemeyer Street.]
[South 5th Street.]
[133 Division Avenue.]
Map of the City of New York with part of Brooklyn and Williamsburgh
Lith. of Mayer & Korff, 7 Spruce St. N.Y. | Published and sold by Magnus & Co. 77 Chattam St. N York...
Map of the City of New York, with Part of Brooklyn and Williamsburgh.
Published & sold by Magnus & Co. , 77 Chatham St. N. Y. Engr. & print at Mayer K. Korf's Lith 93 William...
[Statue of George Washington.]
American Sugar Refining Company, East River, Kent Avenue, Between South First and South Second Streets. The Largest in the World.
The Domino Sugar Factory in Williamsburg.
Kent Avenue near Rush Street. Williamsburg Power Plant.
Williamsburgh Trust Co., general exterior.
Williamsburgh Trust, interior looking west [185 S. 5th Street].
Williamsburgh Trust, interior looking east [185 S. 5th Street].
Williamsburgh Trust Co., interior of board room [185 S. 5th Street].
[Testimonial to industry, punctuality and good conduct.]
Awarded to Alice Sowdon by Public School No. 16 in Brooklyn in May 1884.
Second Annual Ball of United States Engine Co. No. 4
Odeon, November 23, 1859.
Fifteenth Annual Ball for the Benefit of the Williamsburgh Fire Department Fund
Odeon, February 23, 1857. Lady's ticket.
273 Lorimer Street, Brooklyn, New York. All runs leave club house promptly at time stated. April 4 -...
Brooklyn Heights R. R. Co.
Transfer from Metropolitan Avenue Line to Graham, Lorimer, Crosstown or Belt Line. March 19, 1902
[Sarah Adler's Novelty Theatre.]
Williamsburg Bridge Plaza, Brooklyn, N. Y.
363 Johnson Avenue. Kings Brewing Company. Whole keg neon sign
363 Johnson Avenue. Kings Brewing Company. Half keg neon sign
Dr. Travis' Dental Parlors
520 Grand Street, Brooklyn. Always open. A lady in attendance. English, German and Swedish spoken.
Bklyn. Housing - Williamsburg Housing
August 15, 1938
Old Farm House Williamsburg L.I.
Hayward's Map of the Consolidated City of Brooklyn, Comprising the City of Brooklyn, City of Williamsburgh, and the Town of Bushwick, Kings County, Long Island.
Broadway "L" E. from Hewes St. Station. 7055912.
Brooklyn Eastern District Terminal, Steam Locomotive #14.
A steam locomotive at the shops at the main yard of the Brooklyn Eastern District Terminal near 7th Street...
Brooklyn Eastern District Terminal, Switchers.
Williamsburgh Bridge Plaza, George Washington Statue. [Mayor's Committee to Welcome British & French War Commissions.]
Williamsburg Bridge Plaza, George Washington Statue, front view. [Mayor's Committee to Welcome British & French War Commissions.]
Miscellaneous Operative Properties - Engineer Way and Department Manhattan Ave. Ash Station W. Side Manhattan Ave., 181.5' N. of Driggs Avenue
Power Houses & Substations Williamsburg Station #8 W. Side Kent Ave., through to N. River, adjoining and south of Item #101
Power Houses & Sub Stations Eastern Station #7 S. Side Division Ave. bet. Kent Ave. & East River
Peter Luger Steak House
Established 1887. 255 Northern Blvd., Great Neck, Long Island. 178 Broadway, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Brooklyn Firemen's Sixth Annual Ball
February 29, 1844 at National Hall.
At Home. Mrs. Williams and Daughters
January 1, 1881. 125 Bedford Avenue.
May Yours Be a Joyful Easter
Ph. Weis & Son Boot & Shoe Store, 160 Graham Avenue, Brooklyn.
Valentin the Hatter
53 Grand Street, Brooklyn, E.D.. Gent's and boy's hats.
[Fried Trading, detail of façade.]
The number of the building is 411-415. Possibly 411-415 Bedford Avenue.
[Quarter decoration on building at the intersection of Bedford Avenue and South Eighth Street.]
Wallabout Street and Franklin Avenue. Kool Morgan Optical Company
Broadway and Myrtle Avenue.
Image from Transit System Survey.
[W. Burch Wheelmen's Clubhouse.]
[Interior of 616-621 Penn Street.]
[The Williamsburg Housing Development.]
[Fire at the annex of P. S. 18 at 109-113 Maujer Street.]
[Building, in ruins after a fire.]
[Brooklyn Fire Department.]
Photograph from circa 1887 is attached to a 1939 calendar.
[Destruction caused by fire to Electrose Mfg. Co.]
[Aftermath of fire.]
Map of the City of New York