[Looking toward the upper floors of Liberty Tower, 55 Liberty Street.]
Onetime Sinclair Oil Building.
Pelham Bay Park War Memorial [Bronx Victory Memorial.]
[Bulldog emblem on the American Express Horse Stables, Hubert Street façade.]
Converted to apartments in 2008.
[Labor College, 130 East 25th Street.]
Originally B.W. Mayer Building, now Friends House.
[616-632 Sixth Avenue.]
Originally Siegel-Cooper Dry Goods Store.
[810 Broadway and The Renwick, 808 Broadway.]
[Stewart & Company Building, 402-404 Fifth Avenue.]
[Schermerhorn Building, 376-380 Lafayette Street.]
[Looking at the top of the Master Building, 310-312 Riverside Drive.]
Formerly Master Institute of United Arts and Riverside Museum, originally Nicholas Roerich Museum.
[Architectural detail at 251 Water Street.]
[166 Montague Street.]
Originally Franklin Trust Company. Converted to apartments in 2009.
[Liberty Tower, 55 Liberty Street.]
Formerly Sinclair Oil Building. Converted to apartments in 1981.
[Packer Collegiate Institute Middle School.]
Originally St. Ann's Church.
[Advertising Club of New York, 23 Park Avenue.]
Converted to apartments in 1977.
Harperly Hall 1 West 64th St. N.Y.C. Looking N.W. at Broken Terra Cotta Under Balcony at Fourth Floor, East Gable Wall on Central Park West
West 57th Street [43rd Street to 60th Street]
#417 W. 57th St. - 1895. Catholic Apostle Church. Published February 9, 1895 in The American Architect...
2 Park Avenue [Detail of facade.]
[Metro Theater, 2626 Broadway.]
Originally Midtown Theatre.
[Interborough Rapid Transit Company powerhouse.]
Sold to Con Edison in 1959.
[43 East 10th Street.]
[675 Sixth Avenue.]
Originally Adams Dry Goods Store.
[The Berkeley, 111-113 Montague Street, and the Grosvenor, 115-117 Montague Street.]
[Forward Building, 173-175 East Broadway.]
Here the New York Ling Liang Church. Formerly editorial offices of the Yiddish newspaper Jewish Daily...
[2 Park Avenue.]
[Park Plaza Apartments, 1005 Jerome Avenue.]
[210 East 68th Street.]
[Looking south on Third Avenue to 210 East 68th Street.]
[40 West 86th Street, detail of façade.]
[Gramercy House, 235 East 22nd Street.]
[Busts of Roman and Greek physicians on the façade of the Stuyvesant Polyclinic, 137 Second Avenue.]
The Stuyvesant Polyclinic was originally the German Dispensary.
[Entrance to the Stuyvesant Polyclinic, 137 Second Avenue.]
[256-258 Mott Street.]
Originally the 14th Ward Industrial School and Astor Memorial Building.
[58 East 4th Street. Modillioned cornice with broken pediment featuring eagle figure.]
Originally Adams Dry Goods Store. Printed from an earlier photograph taken around 1978.
[Tower of Bryant Park Hotel, 40 West 40th Street.]
Originally the American Standard-American Radiator Building.
[Sacred Heart of Jesus Church, 457 West 51st Street.]