West 76th Street [64th Street to 178th Street]
Houses of Mrs. Miller and Mrs. McGucken, West 76th Street. 1894. North side, between West End Ave. &...
East 37th Street at Madison Avenue. Captain De La Mar's residence.
[129 Joralemon Street.]
[Ukrainian Institute of America, 2 East 79th Street.]
Originally Isaac D. and Mary Fletcher house. Onetime Harry F. Sinclair house, then Augustus and Ann van...
[3, 5, and 7 East 78th Street.]
[Inner courtyard of 1 East 91st Street.]
Originally the Otto and Addie Kahn house, now Duchesne Residence School faculty residence, Convent of...
[The Jewish Museum, 1109 Fifth Avenue.]
Originally the Felix and Frieda S. Warburg residence.
[1, 3, 5 and 7 East 78th Street.]
1 East 78th Street was originally the James B. and Nanaline Duke house, now the NYU Institute of Fine...
[Cartier, Inc., 651-653 Fifth Avenue, and Cartier, Inc., extension, 4 East 52nd Street.]
651-653 Fifth Avenue was originally the Morton and Nellie Plant House. 4 East 52nd Street was originally...
[Consulate General of Poland, 233 Madison Avenue. Roof detail.]
Originally Joseph R. De Lamar House, formerly National Democratic Club.
[Consulate General of Poland, 233 Madison Avenue.]