Astoria Institute for the Education of Young Ladies, Astoria L. I.
Laura Prime Jay (Mrs. John Clarkson Jay)
This likeness of Laura Prime Jay was painted around 1872. The frame was created around 1900, but made...
A Plan for an Elevated Railway for New York City, from Chambers Street to Kings Bridge
By Samuel W. H. Ward, 387 Broadway N. Y.
Hacker Book Store, Bleeker Street, New York
Mary Muller Antique Shop II, Greenwich Avenue and 10th St.
156 Waverly Place
1st Studio Bldg., 10th St. NY
Noguchi Gardens, Washington Square
Napolitana Kitchen, West 4th St.
Antique Dealer on Christopher Street
Leonard Hilton McGurr (1955-) is known as Futura 2000.
"Wicked Gary Card Collection"
Collection of graffiti tags made on cardboard rectangles, mounted in a wood and plexiglass frame.
Signature with Big Green D
little round addition u.l.c.
Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
Yellow Circle with Penis Below
Robot with Spray Can
Graffiti paint on a refrigerator door.
[Fiss, Doerr & Carroll auction mart, 147 East 24th Street.]
Demolished for Baruch College's William and Anita Newman Vertical Campus, built 2000.
[View through "Atlas" in Rockefeller Center to St. Patrick's Cathedral.]
[St. Michael's Russian Catholic Byzantine Church, 266 Mulberry Street.]
Formerly St. Michael's Chapel, originally St. Patrick's chancery office. Adjacent to St. Patrick's Old...
[Bulldog emblem on the American Express Horse Stables, Hubert Street façade.]
Converted to apartments in 2008.
[The Cloisters, 99 Margaret Corbin Drive.]
[29th Street façade of the Gilsey House, 1200 Broadway.]
Printed from an earlier photograph taken around 1974.
[Union Square Greenmarket.]
[Labor College, 130 East 25th Street.]
Originally B.W. Mayer Building, now Friends House.
[Men leaving McSorley's Old Ale House, 15 East 7th Street.]
[183 and 185 Bowery.]
[Children playing in water from fire hydrant.]
[Advertising Club of New York, 23 Park Avenue.]
Converted to apartments in 1977.
[33-35 Grand Street.]
Formerly Manufacturers Trust Company, originally North Side Bank.
[Looking west across the grounds of the Empire Stores, 53-83 Water Street.]
[Odd Fellows Hall.]
[Long Island Safe Deposit Company building and Bankside Boon Dock bar and restaurant.]
[Looking east toward the corner of Old Fulton and Water Streets from the edge of the East River.]
From left to right: Waterfront Restaurant (originally Franklin House hotel), Eagle Warehouse & Storage...
[Looking north from beneath the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society walkway to the Brooklyn Bridge.]
[A. Brym Shoe Repairing, 74 East 7th Street.]
[Excelsior Power Company Building.]
Converted to an apartment building in 1979.
[Looking east on Broadway from Bedford Avenue and South 6th Street.]
[Lyceum Theater, 149-157 West 45th Street.]
["East-West Gate" stainless steel sculpture.]
The sculpture is also called "Disk and Slab".
[Hotel Montague, 103-105 Montague Street.]
[St. James School, 37 St. James Place.]
[East Side Hebrew Institute and Church of St. Brigid.]
["Our Strength Is Our Heritage, Our Heritage Is Our Life" wall mural, 232 East Broadway.]
[Grace Church, 254 Hicks Street.]
[The Old Control House, Bowling Green subway station.]
[172-176 Norfolk Street.]
Now the Angel Orensanz Foundation. Originally Congregation Anshe Chesed, onetime Ohab Zedek, later Anshe...
[New York Life Insurance Building.]
[Verrazano Bridge under construction.]