Church, St. James, Brooklyn.
Lithograph (colored) (framed) (sketched and drawn on stone by c.w. Burton (lithographers and publishers: Sarony & major) - new york from the heights above st. George's staten island 1849. (Lower half
[St. George's Church]
Taking away St. George's Chapel, erected by Trinity Church in 1749
The Rt Rev. Benjamin Moore S.T.D.
[St. George's Church, interior.]
St. George's Church, Beekman St
The Rev. Morgan Dix S.T.D., D.C.L. Appointed Assistant Rector September 28th, 1859. Rector November 10th, 1862.
[Reverend W. S. Rainsford.]
[Rev. John Hall.]
[George MacDonald, Al Smith, Cardinal Hayes and Monsignor Lavelle.]
[St. George's Church, Rutherford Place.]
[Cardinal Farley's private library in St. Patrick's Cathedral.]
St. Mark's Church: Cloister
The Rev. William Berrian D.D. Appointed Rector October 11th, 1830 Died November 7th, 1862.
The Rt. Rev. John H. Hobart, D.D.
[The new parsonage of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church on Prospect Avenue between 5th and 6th Avenues in Brooklyn.]
[George Washington Bethune.]