Junction of Flatbush Avenue and Fulton Street.
Junction of Court, Fulton and Washington Streets.
Junction, Fulton Street and Dekalb Avenue about 1850.
Fulton St., Between Lawrence and Bridge Sts., 1776. Octagon Church Believed to be First Public School in Brooklyn.
Old Bull's Head Tavern on Flatbush Avenue in 1845.
[Invitation to a reception and ball in honor of visiting dignitaries from foreign nations as representatives to the Hudson-Fulton Celebration.]
Fort Greene Park.
Junction of Fulton & Court Sts
Fort Greene, Brooklyn, N. Y.
Martyrs' Monument, Fort Greene Park.
International Reception and Ball
Hudson-Fulton International Reception
Fort Hamilton in Winter.
Fulton Ferry 1746.
Fort Hamilton Ave., Fort Hamilton, N. Y.
New Entrance to Fort Greene Park, Showing the Prison-Ship Martyrs' Monument, Brooklyn, N. Y.
Ferry House Foot of Fulton Street, Brooklyn, in 1850.
Monthly Sociable of the Young People's Association of the Fort Greene Presbyterian Church
Fulton Street before "L" Road or Trolleys.