'Old tom's thames st.' 1875 - eliza greatorex.
[Old Tom's Chop House]
Old Tom's Chop House
The Old Hellgate Tavern, Foot of 86th Street
The Peweter Mug Tavern, 1860
"Ye Old Willow Cottage" Fifth Avenue and 44th Street
Thames Street and Temple Street [Temple Street to Wall Street]
The Croton Cottage, Fifth Ave. and 40th Street, 1865
A. Herrings Salamander Cafe Cor. Pine & Water Sts. ; B. Old Houses Cor. Water & Pine Sts. 1857.
The Original Tom's Chop House, 1876.
[The Red House and St. George's Cricket Ground 1843.]
Fraunces Tavern, Broad & Pearl Sts.
The Beach House, S.E. Corner of Greenwich and Cedar Streets Torn Down in 1878
Old Delancy House.The Intersection of Hester, Division, and Clinton Streets. 1792-1897.
Ye Olde Chop House, 118 Cedar St. June, 1950.
Old Jersey Ferry House, Corner of Greenwich and Cedar Streets
[Old Beekman Tavern, 64 Beekman Street at north east corner of Gold Street.]